Wednesday, August 17, 2011

when reality sets in.

i just had to delete a long rant that named names about what's happened in my life over the past two years. as much as i want to call everyone out, i'm just not that bitchy, so i won't.

but you know who you are.

i didn't do this. i kicked you out of my house after years of you trying to hook up with other girls while we were together. i kicked you out because you planned to fly out and see her on my birthday. while you were in my bed. while you were with my dog.

so go run your mouth and ruin my reputation, you'll always have that gnawing feeling in your gut that tells you that YOU DID THIS. i didn't.

it's hard, but you know it's worth the fight
cause you know you've got the truth on your side
when the accusations fly, hold tight
and don't be afraid of what they'll say
who cares what cowards think anyway
they will understand one day, one day

No comments:

Post a Comment