Tuesday, September 7, 2010

you look precious, bright.

it's amazing to me how i can still somehow trick the passersby around me into thinking i'm calm and collected, peaceful and a-okay. maybe there's a part of me that even i can't see that others can that's precious and bright. lord knows i don't feel like i emit any type of glow like that, not lately, anyway. your aura, it's purple...

i miss him. already. and he's still over the ocean, my superman with the stars and the birds. that's not new news, though. that's expected. i'll be just fine while he's gone, but the days won't be as lush and as memorable. and he'll be back. and he'll stay mine the whole time he's away. i don't doubt any of these things. but do i ever miss him.

i can honestly say he's the one person who has seen me at my very best and also at my very, very worst... and he still hasn't run away screaming. that astounds me. lately i've only been my very worst. there are few who can tolerate it. then again, there are few that know all the gory details of why i'm at my worst. so maybe it's not that they can't tolerate it, maybe it's just that i haven't let many people all the way in. either way. he's still here. that's pretty fucking cool.

enough is enough. i know my few readers and creepers don't want to hear only about how much i'm in love with my best friend. happy rain, people. enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment